Friday, October 14, 2011

Immortal Steve Jobs: Tweeter fans' tribute

I opened my email box this morning and saw an update from my Tweeter feeder to check out something amazing that only in this time and age could have been possible (yes, they did it before with old computers when it was hip and cool to print out in 'numbers' famous paintings in the likes of Da Vinci's Mona Lisa, but this time it's different...it's WAAAAY different)...This is something that has been created by the social media...
Similarly, an Argentina based creative agency, Vulsai, has built a live tribute to Jobs called To The Crazy One based on a similar idea. It’s a little buggy but looks beautiful. (Thanks @kuatofkuat)
If you haven’t had the chance, don’t miss our round up of the most notable photos, videos, quotes and tweets about Steve Jobs from the last 24 hours.

I did my own contribution the other day to the latest innovator and 'father of digital simplicity' as I call Steve Jobs, when I had to go to the Apple's store to return a case for my new MacBook Air (which I'm very much in love with and contemplating to spend many hours at a cafe, blogging)...As I walked in the store, I've noticed something different - there was this sweet (literally - sweet, as it consisted of many real apples) contribution - a memorial, a tribute to Steve Jobs by his Washingtonian fans... It made me very iSad...




For more updates, follow me here and tweet me the latest on what you consider fab, tech and media.

No comments:

Post a Comment